Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

My Speech On Littering


My Topic: Littering 

There I was sitting at my desk thinking of a speech topic until I saw some-one walking past with a piece of rubbish., then the word littering popped into my head. The students in R11 came up with a lot of speech topics. We all had fun listening to one another's speech. In my speech I said that over 100,000 sea mammals die every year because of someones laziness and the most littered item are cigarette butts. My time was about 2 minutes and 55 seconds. 
The finalists are... Sebastian, Meafou, Samuel and MinZin.
littering issues in the world

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,
    My name is Ana. I go to Panmure Bridge School. I really like your blogposts. It is really good to write your speech on littering. I didn't even know that 100,000 animals die by littering. Keep up the great work!

    Regards:
    Ana

    ReplyDelete