Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

🎯Archery



I grew up in a family of aiming and shooting. This year i'm going to participate in the Olympics. I’ve been training not only to win but to be proud of the country i'm representing. I’ve been practicing and training my hardest. I'm going to be representing my lovely country called France.


I was interested in the sport when my dad taught me when i was only seven. Even my great aunts, uncles, grandma, grandpa's had been in the archery event ever since the 19th century.

Its an unique sport with unique athletes. The number one athlete i look up to is Ugo Legrand.


The events going to be taking place in Rio janeiro. I’m going to be competing in the under 20 events. The tournament is going to be held in Sambodromo. My team has been training so hard to be better than before. There will be over 20 nations worldwide. Our country won only 23 medals and 14 certificates showing great team work. Our team went to the airport to Rio😐.


We said our goodbyes 😢 but promised to come home with a medal. When we got there we all took snaps on snapchat and had fun looking at the statue of jesus. I took as much photos as I could before our last week of training

Can’t Wait Till Saturday!!😁


No comments:

Post a Comment